Seven Criteria for Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
Cloud hosting services have become the trend among many businesses as they have turned to internet marketing to expand their reach. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. If you are on a tight budget, you can get basic services from cloud hosting services which allows you to put up a single website. This also applies to emails, which gives your business website an accompanying email account. A cloud hosting service will provide you with these minimum services for a low fee.
But what should you look for in a dedicated cloud hosting service company — can you ask for more?
1) The first criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should give you unlimited storage. Your pictures, videos, and large files need to be stored in an unlimited storage space in your cloud storage. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
2) Secondly, does your cloud hosting service allow you to put up unlimited domains? This is important in order for you to be able to launch as many domain names as you need, provided they are properly purchased. You can create a website for each of your separate businesses because you have an unlimited storage space and unlimited domains to work with. Having an unlimited storage but not an unlimited domains will be a disadvantage to your business, so make sure your cloud hosting service provides both.
3) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to create multiple email accounts. You should be able to create an email account for each of your clients for each website. This gives your business a very powerful image to your clients and visitors on your website.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Emails and newsletters are your messengers to your clients, where you can reach them through their computers or smartphones.
5) The fifth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should have an unlimited autoresponder. In order for you to send multiple emails to multiple clients simultaneously, you need an unlimited autopresponder.
6) Does your cloud hosting service allow you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers? Your autoresponder should be able to send emails and newsletters with the names of persons or businesses, like “Dear John,” or “Dear XY Company”.
7) Finally, does your cloud hosting service have a good customer service record and are they available to you 24/7? It is very important that your cloud hosting service is available to you especially when your website is down, because you can lose money.
A 10-Point Plan for Businesses (Without Being Overwhelmed)
What Almost No One Knows About Businesses